Increase team productivity with a digital workplace that unifies your business tools
Claromentis is more than just an intranet. Our business platform combines modern intranet applications with automated business processes, e-learning, project management, and more to simplify your teams’ workflows and enhance productivity. Whether teams are working remotely or from the office, we provide your organisation with everything it needs to bring staff together and increase internal communication, collaboration, and productivity.Try our software
Increase productivity by replacing multiple tools with one integrated solution
Switching between multiple apps wastes valuable time, reduces concentration, and ultimately stifles productivity. Replace your standalone business tools with our integrated digital workplace platform, which provides teams with all the apps they need – from calendars and document management to e-forms, workflows, and e-learning – to work productively and distraction-free.
Unlock the secret to better employee engagement across your business
Motivate your teams with employee engagement-boosting features such as collaboration spaces, digital rewards, and dynamic intranet content. Get meaningful insights into which areas of your company’s mission are on target using our ‘thank you’ app, which enables you to recognise employee achievements and link them to your core values.
Build an intranet your teams will love with easy-to-use content management tools
Our content management system makes it easy for non-techies to build an intranet that your teams will love to use. Simply drag & drop intranet widgets such as company news, team announcements, upcoming projects, and more into your intranet pages, then customise styling, fonts, and colours to match your company’s branding.
Powerful intranet software for better communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
Our intranet software connects your teams to the information and business tools they need to work effectively, including content targeting technology – which automatically pushes important news to the relevant staff – and collaboration tools that empower remote teams to work together asynchronously. Increase knowledge transfer too with our document management system, which gives teams the latest data at all times.
E-forms and workflows software that will save time and improve accuracy
Save your staff from hours of manual busywork by automating repetitive business processes with our e-forms and workflows software. Create workflows that trigger common actions – such as escalating support tickets – to speed up processing times and improve accountability, and set up automations that pull in data from your intranet apps to increase accuracy.
Learning management system solutions to support your personal development program
Support your teams with their personal development using our learning management system. Complete with multiple training options to suit different learning styles, our e-learning platform provides an engaging user experience that will help expand your team’s knowledge, including personalised learning paths, quizzes, and SCORM integration. Gamification features such as points and intranet badges will boost motivation levels and encourage course uptake.
Project and task management tools to help teams get work done
Our project and task management software makes team collaboration easy by centralising all project data in one place. Keep tabs on project deadlines with at-a-glance progress bars, assign tasks to the most qualified team members in a couple of clicks, and @mention staff using our tagging technology to bring them into project conversations. By unifying your data and tools, your teams can deliver projects on time and in budget.
Digital Workplace Resources
Why HR Should Drive Your Digital WorkplaceWhat does the digital workplace mean to your organisation? Perhaps its primary purpose is to enable remote work and improve the employee experience. Or maybe it’s supporting your wider digital transformation strategy. Either way, whilst technology might be the enabler
What Are The Benefits of a Digital Workplace?With global opportunities more readily available than ever before, and employees able to work anywhere thanks to remote work opportunities, the need to utilise an effective digital workplace has accelerated. The more integrated your business is with workplace technology, the
5 Important Digital Transformation Questions You Should AskWith increasing numbers of businesses looking to undertake their digital transformation, it is quickly becoming a trend to incorporate at least one of your departments into an optimal example of a digital workplace. Whether you are looking to turn your
How to Understand Digital Workplace Technical JargonWe’ve all fallen victim to technical jargon at some point, whether at the giving or receiving end. Work in an industry long enough, and the jargon will become a natural part of your vocabulary without you even realising. Enter fresh
How to Measure the Success of Your Digital WorkplaceThere’s no doubt about it – there are many benefits to implementing a digital workplace, from improved workflows to stronger communication channels. It can be difficult, however, to measure exactly how successful a digital workplace is, particularly if you have
Why Your Business Should Revisit its Digital Workplace StrategyIn a nutshell, a digital workplace can be defined as a workplace that enables better ways of working by combining employee engagement tools with consumer-focused technologies. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, many businesses have been rushed into implementing a
How to Build a Digital Workplace with an Agile Company CultureDefinitions of company culture have changed so radically over the last decade that it is almost tempting to dismiss the whole concept as outdated, along with the wordy mission statements that used to adorn the office walls. In a modern
Digital Workplace FAQs
What is a digital workplace?
A digital workplace combines all the business, productivity, and communication tools your teams need to work effectively into one integrated platform. In essence, it’s a digital transformation of the employee experience, empowering teams to work effectively from any location – whether that’s from the office, from home, or via a hybrid arrangement.
The best features of intranet software – such as document libraries, internal comms tools, and compliance management – are fused together with digital workplace components including e-forms and workflows, project and task management, and e-learning to provide teams with an all-in-one solution that they can access from any device.
An effective digital workplace goes beyond the tools and technology, however. If your organisation is implementing a digital workplace, it’s vital that important “human” elements such as employee engagement, wellbeing, and company culture are incorporated into your digital workplace strategy.
What are the primary digital workplace benefits?
The benefits of a digital workplace reach far and wide, ranging from increased productivity and motivation levels to improved accuracy and accountability.
Here’s a roundup of the main digital workplace benefits:
- Higher productivity: Thanks to self-service tools such as project and task management, calendars, and expenses, your teams can work productively and autonomously.
- Increased employee engagement: Social intranet features like corporate social networking, intranet badges, and ‘thank you’ tools create a motivation-boosting environment for your teams. Built-in analytics allow managers to track ongoing engagement levels too.
- Improved accuracy: Using automated e-forms and workflows software, teams can spend less time on repetitive manual tasks that are prone to human error. Instead, the software processes tasks automatically in the background with minimal employee input.
- Increased accountability: Auditing features and history logs keep a record of which team members took what action, helping increase accountability and autonomy across your organisation.
- Better knowledge sharing: Information management features such as document libraries, knowledge base, and intranet news make it easier for teams to share knowledge. Version control and check-in/check-out technology ensures that staff always get access to the latest information.
- Enhanced internal communications: Having a solid internal comms strategy is paramount to employee engagement. Make it easy for teams to communicate with digital workplace tools such as discussion spaces, team blogs, company news feeds, and announcements.
Digital workplace examples and best practises
Creating a digital workplace can seem like a mammoth task – but it doesn’t have to be. With the right knowledge and tools on your side, you can build a digital workplace strategy that works for your business. Here are 5 examples of digital workplace best practises to inspire you:
- Decide where to host your digital workplace: There are ultimately two ways to host your digital workplace – in the cloud or on your own infrastructure. Consider which option is best for your organisation. Cloud-hosted solutions tend to be best for businesses who want the convenience of having an all-in-one package that includes the software, hosting, security, and technical support. Self-hosted solutions can be better for companies who have their own dedicated IT team to manage the installation and maintenance in-house.
- Assemble your project team: The most successfully delivered digital workplace solutions are those that have an enthusiastic team behind it. So reach out to internal advocates – ideally from a cross-section of your organisation – who can build an effective digital workplace business case as well as drive your digital transformation project forward.
- Build a digital workplace that reflects your teams’ needs: Think carefully about what your staff really want from a digital workplace. Do team members want better collaboration tools to work more effectively? Or perhaps they want an easier way to keep up-to-date with company developments. Ask teams what they need to work better by involving them in the digital workplace transformation process.
- Focus on the user experience: A successful digital workplace platform needs both style and substance. Prioritise the user experience by creating engaging intranet pages that are easy to use and easy on the eye. Align your internal and external branding by applying company colours, fonts, and images to your digital workplace for a consistent employee experience.
- Choose a target for measuring success: How will you know if your digital workplace transformation was a success? By setting a goal for measuring success, of course. Whether you’re looking to improve employee engagement, reduce admin, or even enhance the customer experience, choosing a relevant target will help you understand what is and isn’t working.
What’s the latest in digital workplace technology?
The technology behind a digital workplace platform is always evolving. What started out as a static intranet portal a few decades ago is now an interactive and integrated platform that empowers teams to work effectively from anywhere in the world.
Modern digital workplace tools of today include features such as:
- Drag & drop functionality that empowers non-techies to build intranet pages – without any code.
- Intranet design tools that allow teams to select which colours, fonts, styling, and logos they want in a few clicks.
- E-forms, workflows, and automations; these powerful features dramatically reduce manual admin by streamlining your internal business processes.
- E-learning solutions – with built-in gamification tools – to support your team members’ personal development and career progression.
- Policy management features that make it easier for operations teams to monitor compliance.
How are digital workplace solutions and technology liberating work?
Digital workplace transformation has liberated teams from the 9 to 5 desk job, where they are no longer chained to one place for 40 hours a week. Now, thanks to digital workplace tools and their ease of availability via the cloud, people can work anywhere that has a Wi-Fi connection.
Digital workplace solutions make your business more human as well. Teams can choose which hours they work and from where, making it easier to fit around caring commitments, leisure time, and hobbies – essential for a sustainable work-life balance. Thanks to automation technology, employees are also liberated from repetitive tasks, enabling them to focus on meaningful pursuits that require creativity and strategic thinking.