Improve team collaboration and employee engagement with an interactive intranet
Our intranet portal is designed to enhance team collaboration and internal communication. With a wide range of social, collaborative, and enterprise-level business apps, it provides an easy-to-use platform for seamless team collaboration. Our intranet and mobile app work seamlessly with our e-learning, e-forms & workflows, and project management features to provide teams with an integrated digital workplace. Stay connected and work more efficiently with our intranet software from Claromentis.
An Employee Intranet Software Platform that creates company-wide engagement
Accessible to everyone
With our mobile intranet solution, we connect everyone in your organization, no matter where they are, to give all staff instant access to the information they need, when they need it.
Strong brand identification
The most effective companies are driven from the inside by employees who understand exactly what the brand represents. An intranet continually promotes a business’s ethos, values, and mission, so that staff can align themselves with the brand and absorb its principles into their practice
Distribution of urgent information
When you need to quickly reach every member of your team, an intranet is the most effective way to ensure that no one is overlooked. Whether staff are in the office or working remotely, a company intranet delivers essential instant messaging quickly and simultaneously.
Employee feedback opportunities
Providing staff with the opportunity to provide feedback can improve their self-worth, create a more positive and harmonious workplace, and stimulate innovation. Intranet software promotes two-way communication that can benefit both managers and employees alike.
By measuring employee engagement, an intranet platform allows you to accurately measure the impact of your communications so you can evaluate whether they are delivering the results that your business needs to remain agile and competitive.
Personal and valuable content
It’s important that your team isn’t overwhelmed by irrelevant or uninteresting information as this will discourage employee engagement. With an intranet system, you can personalize the content that appeals to individual staff members, without bombarding them with unwanted information.
Featured intranet apps loved by our customers
Increase productivity in your teams with an integrated intranet solution
Claromentis are intranet software providers with a difference. All of our apps are easy to access from your integrated digital workspace, making it a one-stop shop for sharing information, task management, collaboration tools, and internal communications. With all tools centralized in one hub, your teams can reduce busy work and be more productive.
Build your own intranet brand to boost the user experience
No technical knowledge? No problem! Our intranet content management system and design tools make it easy to build an engaging intranet, with no need for technical know-how. Simply drag and drop widgets onto your intranet pages – such as activity feeds and project dashboards – then add your own colors, fonts, and styling. Plus, you can easily update your intranet branding as many times as you like to keep the employee experience fresh.
Choose the best intranet hosting option to suit your organization
We provide two intranet hosting options to suit your company’s infrastructure. Choose from our cloud-based intranet solution, which includes our software, installation, Google hosting, backups, and more, in one monthly subscription. Or, pay a one-off fee for our intranet solution and deploy it on your own internal servers – you decide!
Benefit from over 20 years of intranet expertise
We’ve been in the intranet business for over 20 years, so we know exactly what tools organizations need to support their teams. We’ve built company intranets for every industry including financial, education, and healthcare. We’re constantly improving our software too, with new apps, features, and enhancements added with every new release and update.
Keep your intranet protected with our in-built security solutions
All aspects of our intranet platform security are important to us. We have a range of security features and procedures in place to protect your intranet data in real-time, and we’re proud to be HIPAA, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 27001 compliant.
Improve professional development in your teams with learning management tools
Our learning management software is the perfect fit for any company that wants to build their teams’ knowledge and easily integrates with our intranet platform. You can create quizzes, courses, and training materials to boost your staff development program and build personalized learning paths to engage employees with custom learning content.
Get intranet support from our in-house customer success teams
We’re here for the long haul. Our in-house customer success and support teams are on hand to ensure you get the most out of your intranet, throughout every stage of your project. Our online support portal – built using our own software – is your go-to destination for submitting tickets, requesting changes, accessing how-to guides, and getting exclusive access to our webinars.
What is intranet software?
Our intranet solution is an out-of-the-box, cloud-based private network for your company that is designed to promote better collaboration, communication, and information sharing. Only accessible by approved staff and stakeholders, an intranet is an exclusive and dedicated digital portal where users can interact, exchange ideas, provide feedback, and access business data.
Company intranets are packed with must-have tools and features to enhance employee communication, productivity, and efficiency, with full customisation to tailor the platform to the business’s unique needs and priorities.
- • Enterprise intranet platform:
- • Integrations with third-party apps and systems.
- • eForms and workflows.
- • eLearning and professional development materials.
- • Project management tools.
- • Social media feeds.
How do intranets work?
Our company intranet works in a similar way to the internet but uses a local area network (LAN) that is hosted in the cloud to connect devices securely and allow them to communicate with each other. User permissions ensure that only authorized employees or stakeholders can access the platform, thereby reducing the risk of data leaks or theft. Cloud hosting eliminates the need for a physical on-premises server network and enables distributed or remote staff to access the intranet using any device, wherever they are and at any time of day.
Is an intranet cost-effective?
Yes, an intranet system is extremely cost-effective and can deliver a quick and healthy return on investment (ROI) through:
- • Reducing the cost of maintaining separate legacy systems, business apps, and collaboration tools.
- • Eliminating the need for multiple licenses for isolated business systems.
- • Cutting document management costs.
- • Increasing revenue by simplifying client management.
- • Decreasing the cost of innovation.
Why do companies prefer intranets?
In an age of dispersed working, it’s vital that staff communicate and collaborate with ease, whether they are in the office or off-site. An intranet provides centralized access to a business’s resources, both internal and external, and stimulates better communication, productivity, collaboration, and document management. Unlike standalone business systems, an intranet is dynamic, engaging, and able to meet the needs of the evolving business, ensuring it remains versatile and responsive to changing market demands.
What are the advantages of an intranet?
A company intranet offers many advantages for businesses:
- ⮚ Better internal communication: Two-way communication channels make it easier for staff and managers to share files and information, provide feedback, seek answers to questions, and provide updates.
- ⮚ Faster access to critical information: Intranet platforms host a wealth of invaluable company information so employees can find what they need, when they need it most, saving time and improving workflow efficiency.
- ⮚ Easier document sharing: By facilitating the sharing of documents, intranets connect remote teams at the click of a button, empowering staff to collaborate in real-time and ending the reliance on outdated modes of communication.
- ⮚ Simplified employee onboarding The best intranet platforms put new starters in touch with everything they need to embed into the company culture, from checklists and how-to guides to colleagues’ contact information and business news.
- ⮚ Greater organizational clarity: In large and diverse organizations, or those with dispersed workforces, intranet software can provide vital clarity about the structure of the business, with clearer insights into all team members’ roles and responsibilities.
- ⮚ Stronger brand values: An intranet can reinforce your business’s values, ethos, and mission in many ways, such as providing recognition for staff who incorporate the values in their work, celebrating company achievements, and encouraging employees to share their positive experiences with others.
- ⮚ Increased employee engagement and retention: Employees who are more engaged, motivated, and who feel empowered to share their ideas are less likely to seek new opportunities elsewhere. An intranet is a crucial tool in fostering a culture of openness and collaboration.
- ⮚ Personalized staff training and development: With training materials and resources centralized in one handy place, staff can advance their knowledge and knowledge sharing, and improve skills aligned with their responsibilities, making their professional development more relevant and impactful.
What are the different types of intranet platforms?
Intranet platforms can come in many shapes and sizes and differ depending on the type of business using them. When deciding what is the best intranet software platform, it’s important to take your organization’s needs and priorities into account.
Here’s a list of the most common types of intranet systems and the industries which benefit the most:
- 1. Enterprise intranet platform: Used by large companies and corporations, enterprise intranet platforms include features that focus on compliance, governance, and policy management. These organizations often have dispersed teams, so popular features – such as collaboration spaces which allow staff to communicate from afar – will be essential.
- 2. Social intranet platforms: Intranet platforms with plenty of social features benefit most organizations as they provide teams with the means to collaborate, communicate, and share ideas within a central space. This will help to break down silos as well as encourage transparency across your company.
- 3. Productivity intranet platforms: Productivity improvements is a critical priority for many business owners, particularly SMEs who are often stretched or experience a period of growth. Intranet platforms for SMEs that integrate with productivity tools help small businesses to streamline their processes and work smarter.
Looking for some succesful intranet examples? Then look no further – we have 3 great intranet examples for you below:
This tech company creates AI chatbots that provide intelligent responses to customer queries.
Boost.ai needed intranet apps such as knowledge base and communication tools to connect their service delivery partners to essential training materials.
The Central Bank of The Bahamas
The Central Bank of The Bahamas wanted to boost learning and collaboration across the company. They achieved this by implementing our intranet solution that included built-in e-learning features.
With interactive courses, personalised training paths and collaboration spaces accessible from the intranet, they were able to foster an engaging learning environment for their staff.
Recruitment and training provider Apprenticeship Connect have a hybrid working set up, which means they have some teams who work from the office, and some who work remote.
Our intranet platform helped their dispersed teams keep connected by centralising all information and projects into one easy-to-access hub. Our intranet mobile app allowed teams to stay informed, regardless of their location.