Why work for Claromentis?
We’re a well-established software development company with a passion for delighting customers, building beautiful intranets and expanding our platform with innovative functionality. Our core values are consistently focused on clarity of communication, culture, quality, innovation, and nurturing talent.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion
The foundation of Claromentis is our staff. We believe that supporting what is unique about individuals and drawing on their different perspectives and experiences defines the way we run our business, our company culture, and our staff wellbeing. We constantly strive to create a productive environment, representative of and responsive to different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed.
Our core focus is on nurturing talent and helping people to develop professionally and personally, irrespective of gender, trans-gender status, marital status, civil partnership status, pregnancy, race, disability, age, political or religious belief, or sexuality.
We regularly host CodeBar workshops, a nationwide initiative that enables underrepresented groups to learn how to code, enhance their skills, and expand their career opportunities.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of our award-winning culture
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible and remote working
- Regular company lunches and social events
- Friday Happy Hour
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance with additional days after every year of service (up to five years)
- Celebrations on your birthday and work anniversary
- Agile working environment
- Christmas bonus (discretionary)
- Daily snacks and locally roasted coffee
- Private healthcare insurance (after 1 year of service)
- Profit share (after 2 years of service; discretionary)
We advertise all our open vacancies on Hire – the latest job openings are displayed below. We’re also always on the lookout for talented individuals who can bring something special to the Claromentis family. If you’d be interested in joining us, tell us about yourself.