Why work for Claromentis?
We’re a well-established software development company with a passion for delighting customers, building beautiful intranets and expanding our platform with innovative functionality. Our core values are consistently focused on clarity of communication, culture, quality, innovation, and nurturing talent.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion
The foundation of Claromentis is our staff. We believe that supporting what is unique about individuals and drawing on their different perspectives and experiences defines the way we run our business, our company culture, and our staff wellbeing. We constantly strive to create a productive environment, representative of and responsive to different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed.
Our core focus is on nurturing talent and helping people to develop professionally and personally, irrespective of gender, trans-gender status, marital status, civil partnership status, pregnancy, race, disability, age, political or religious belief, or sexuality.
We regularly host CodeBar workshops, a nationwide initiative that enables underrepresented groups to learn how to code, enhance their skills, and expand their career opportunities.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of our award-winning culture
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible and remote working
- Regular company lunches and social events
- Friday Happy Hour
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance with additional days after every year of service (up to five years)
- Celebrations on your birthday and work anniversary
- Agile working environment
- Christmas bonus (discretionary)
- Daily snacks and coffee
- Private healthcare insurance (after 1 year of service)
- Profit share (after 2 years of service; discretionary)
We advertise all our open vacancies on Wired Sussex. We’re also always on the lookout for talented individuals who can bring something special to the Claromentis family. If you’d be interested in joining us, tell us about yourself.
[NEW VACANCY] Junior QA Tester (FULL-TIME)
- Manual testing, regression, performance, and cross-browser testing of Claromentis applications/modules
- Perform tests in 2 database environments (MSSQL and MySQL)
- Writing acceptance criteria documentation
- Multi-device testing
- Reporting issues and bugs into Bug Tracking systems
- Testing selected bespoke applications developed within the Claromentis Framework
- Helping Support Department to identify issues reported by Customers
- Working closely with development team
- Knowledge of testing processes and methodologies
- The ability to understand and analyse technical documentation, and have an awareness of quality requirements for software development projects
- Experience creating and maintaining test cases
- Effective prioritisation and meeting deadlines
- Able to take ownership of personal development
- Ensure a good level of teamwork
- Take responsibility and able to work independently
- Highlighting issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems
- To ensure all aspects of work meet customer and company expectations
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- High attention to detail
- The ability to learn new software and project requirements quickly
- University degree or equivalent
- Strong technical background
Key Area: Testing and QA
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per annum DOE
Attendance: Full-time, permanent
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
[NEW VACANCY] Customer Services Assistant (FULL-TIME)
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual to fill the role of customer support assistant, working as part of a small team. This position would suit someone looking to start a career in the tech industry, in an exciting and people focused B2B company. Above all you will need to have a great approach to customer service and be adaptable when working with a wide variety of clients.
- Helping our customers with product and support questions both through our support portal and on the telephone
- Creating short user guides and FAQ’s for the product to be placed on our support portal
- Client webinar style training, with occasional onsite visits (one lucky trainer even went to the Bahamas recently…), as part of our onboarding process
Important qualities include:
- A-level or equivalent in related subjects
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Work well under time constraints
- Ability to learn the software quickly and clearly describe aspects of the product with confidence
- Your aim will be to become a Claromentis expert!
- A positive outgoing approach to excellent customer service
- Great written communication skills
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 per annum
Attendance: Full-time, permanent
How to apply:
Visit TotalJobs for full details on how to apply.