At Claromentis, we’re committed to designing and maintaining a quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- Reduce hazards and prevent injury, ill health and pollution;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
For full details on our Quality Policy, you can download a copy here.
Last updated: 14/01/2021