These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition
Entry is open to anyone who is currently in higher education or is studying for a bachelor degree except employees (and their families) of Claromentis Limited, its partners and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Application submission must be made in English
Use of a false name or address and university information will result in disqualification.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- By submitting application, the applicant(s) has agreed to have their entry to be publisizes by Claromentis by crediting the name, institution's name, and country of the residence
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual.
- The winner shall be responsible to any local transfer charges and handling fee of the scholarship fund.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by email to the winner(s).
The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of the institution's name and county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Claromentis relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is : Claromentis Limited, Tower Point 44 North Road Brighton East Sussex BN1 1YR UK Registered in England No: 3672955
Back to previous page