Build your own intranet menu
The Claromentis menu builder application facilitates the creation of a dynamic menu system that will generally form a key navigation aid for users browsing for content. No design skills are required and nothing in the menu system is static – everything is defined by the menu builder parameters and the existing page structure, and all users see menus and menu items according to their permissions.Get free trial
Key Menu Builder features
- One click synchronisation with folders containing intranet pages.
- Any number of call outs
- Automatic breadcrumb trails to aid navigation
- Menu item level control of permissions, visibility and order within the menu
- Ability to add manual menu items to compliment the menu inherited from folders Instant preview before committing changes
- Ability to embed additional menus on departmental pages
Multiple intranet themes and menus
For larger systems, such as those combining intranet and extranet functionality – separate dynamic menus can be created and embedded in each separate interface. In this way the user experience of a key partner, customer or other stakeholder can be completely tailored – both in terms of permissions, design and menu items.