Customer Since 2015
- Provides a central hub for corporate wide information
- Tailored content pages which match the specific needs of each information
- A Learning Management System to faciliate learning and collaboration
- A user friendly and stylish design
Products & Services
- Intranet Software
- Learning Management System
- Bespoke development
Intranet Case Study – The Central Bank of The Bahamas
The country’s principal financial institution, The Central Bank of The Bahamas needed an intranet which encouraged learning and collaboration.
Established over 40 years ago, The Central Bank of The Bahamas is the country’s leading financial institution. The Central Bank of The Bahamas:
- • Promotes financial stability and economic growth across the Bahamas
- • Acts as a banker and advisor to local banks and the government
- • Safeguards and maintains the value of the Bahamian dollar outside of the country
Purpose of the system
The intranet provides various stakeholders and employees with a central hub of organisational information, as well as fostering collaboration and learning amongst users.
Our comprehensive as-standard intranet platform, combined with bespoke page template designs, provided The Central Bank of The Bahamas with a system which met their specific needs to deploy an intranet which would engage and excite their users.
The Learning Management System proved critical in meeting The Central Bank of the Bahamas requirements for encouraging learning and collaboration. In addition, the below applications, which are provided with all Claromentis installations, were of vital importance:
- Document Management System News
- Image Gallery
Why they liked us
The Learning Management System is an excellent tool that fosters learning and collaboration with colleagues. Kenyetta – Librarian, Asst. Manager