Customer Since 2014
- Improved inter-departmental and cross-organizational communication.
- Customizable departmental pages provides a place to discuss projects, ideas, and objectives to the wider community.
- Provides a hub for keeping and updating policies and procedures, enabling easy access to supporting documentation.
Products & Services
- Intranet Software
- Business Process Management
- Learning Management System
- Claromentis North America team account management
Intranet Case Study – Stanford Federal Credit Union
Operated by 50,000 members, SFCU is a financial institution that needed an intranet which could track marketing campaigns, and improve communication between stakeholders.
Stanford Federal Credit Union (SFCU) is a not-for-profit credit union created by Stanford employees. SFCU is a full-service financial institution owned and operated by over 50,000 members of the Stanford Community, including:
- Stanford University faculty, staff, students, volunteers, and Stanford Alumni Association members
- Stanford Health Care
- Stanford Children’s Health
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Over 100 local companies and their employees, including: Google, Facebook, Genentech, SAP, VMware, and more
Purpose of the system
SFCU uses Claromentis to facilitate company-wide communication through the consolidation of multiple applications to a single platform. This allows employees to access all company information from a central point, improving communication between stakeholders.
Claromentis provides the platform for both SFCU’s employee directory and document management systems, and is used as a space to host custom links to all the pages SFCU supports, along with links to the many different vendors they work with. With their marketing page, SFCU has been able to track promotions and create a searchable archive for finding past campaigns.
The following applications proved to be critical in meeting SFCU’s needs:
- Document Management System
- Image Gallery
Why they liked us:
It’s a really good tool to help improve communication, and it provides a central place for people to talk and share ideas. Overall [we had a] great experience, especially with Claromentis North America —very responsive and always very flexible with their schedules.
Trisha – VP of IT Operations