Customer Since 2015
- Improving accuracy by ensuring the correct paperwork is used with clients
- Enhancing staff engagement with internal promotions
- Monitoring and audit trail of read and approved company policies
- Intranet Software
- Business Process Management
Intranet Case Study – Just IT
Just IT provides recruitment and training for IT professionals. They needed an intranet which offered a central hub for key company information.
Founded in 2001, the Just IT Group provides recruitment and training solutions to both IT teams and IT professionals, increasing value and advancing the careers of thousands of those in the IT industry. Just IT:
- Focus on three core functions for delivering their market-leading services; recruitment, training, and apprenticeships
- Run a successful government-approved apprenticeship scheme for 16-18 year olds who want to launch a career in IT
- Specialise in recruiting and matching the right candidates to the right employers, from entry-level roles to senior positions, and everything in between
Purpose of the system
The intranet provides a variety of applications to help Just IT’s main areas of focus, including our version controlled Document Management System for key apprenticeship scheme documentation; our Policy Manager module for ensuring company policies are read and approved; and our corporate social networking tools to improve staff engagement and communication.
Claromentis intranet allows Just IT to store and distribute important documentation and staff information, whilst also fostering a space for team members to communicate and be part of the wider company culture.
The following applications proved to be critical in meeting Just IT’s needs:
- Policy Manager
- Social media capabilities
- Holiday Planner
Why they liked us
We are a unique business, so we wanted an intranet which was flexible enough to truly reflect our personality. Claromentis will allow us to deliver practical information to employees, while making sure everyone feels a part of our culture and values. Justin – Marketing Manager