Customer Since 2015
- Employee performance is enhanced by making company information and tools readily available
- The intranet provides a voice for team members to share opinions and advice
- Staff can contribute to the improvement of internal business processes
- Intranet Software
A leader in the Texas oil and natural gas industry, Energy XXI needed an intranet which facilitated company-wide contributions for the improvement of business processes.
Formed in 2005 and based in Houston, Texas, Energy XXI is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. A leader in the oil industry, Energy XXI operates nine of the largest oilfields in the Gulf of Mexico.
Purpose of the system
The Claromentis Intranet software provides Energy XXI with a solution that allows their team members to relay information company-wide, facilitating timely communication.
The design of their intranet homepage and departmental pages played a huge part in fulfilling Energy XXI’s requirements, where consistent presentation of data was paramount.
The following applications proved to be critical in meeting Energy XXI’s needs:
- Document Management System
- Intranet searching
- Content Management System
Why they liked us
We enjoyed the functionality and fluidity of the product. We had an idea and the developers were able to create it. The tool was easy to program so we can make updates instantaneously.
Metha – Director of Learning & Development