Release of the Claromentis Digital Workplace



Intranet Software Vendor Claromentis Unveils a New Social Project Management Intranet Application

Brighton, UK - 1 Jul, 2015

The workplace comprises four major platforms in one integrated environment:

  • Intranet Platform
  • Business Processes
  • Learning Management
  • Project Management

Single Intgrated environement for collaboration

The interactive activity streams along with the ability to allocate priority levels to tasks and assign them to intranet team members, ensures that organisations are equipped with the necessary tools to collaborate effectively. Having recently released a Learning Management System and Knowledge Base application, Claromentis’ intranet software is racing ahead of its competition in regards to the functionality it offers.

Claromentis’ intranet software contains business, collaborative and social functionality and provides employees with a complete digital workspace. Its latest intranet application helps to promote popular project spaces through the ‘Hot Topic’ feature – a project space with ten comments or more is highlighted by being automatically labelled a ‘hot topic’. The ability to tag fellow team members to notify them that their participation is required is also present.


The Claromentis Digital Workplace Explained

The workplace is a single, beautiful platform that allows 80 % of staff to perform 80% of their working tasks. It also provides seamless and easy access to the remaining 20 % of functionality available in specialized and legacy applications through identity management.

The Claromentis Digital Workplace allows you to work in a delightful and productive environment that allows you to review, reflect, share, create, prioritize and then work in the business areas that most need your attention and contribution. Responsive designs and mobile applications facilitate the modern requirements f working from anywhere and on any device.

The platform is available both as a perpetual license for in house installations where that is a business requirement and also as a hosted solution.

Core Features Read More

Notes to Editor

For further information please contact Nigel Davies Tel: +44 (0)1273 666 355 Email: nigel.davies@claromentis.com

About Claromentis

Claromentis is a leading intranet software company with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for building and designing intranets, business processes and custom applications for a global customer base.

Their success is a direct result of working in partnership with large and small organizations, across a wide variety of industry sectors, for over a decade.

Claromentis consists of an innovative intranet platform and a world-class team of professionals and technical staff that together make a significant difference to the way their customers work.

Claromentis is headquartered in Brighton, United Kingdom with offices in Australia, USA and Canada. For additional details about Claromentis including details of their intranet software please visit www.claromentis.com.